We respect the privacy of visitors and users of the website and try to protect this privacy as well as possible. If you have any questions about this, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Who are we?
Carpio Tech Limited. (“Carpio”) is a Software-as-a-Service technology platform specializing in e-commerce management.
We are located at 590 Green Lanes, London, United Kingdom, N13 5RY and are registered in England and Wales under number 13373610.
What personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
- Email address
- Company Name
We also process personal data that you actively provide, for example via a ‘contact us’ form of via a ‘sign up form’ for our newsletter. The employees of Carpio who have exclusive access to this personal data on an extra secure part of our servers are trained in carefully handling your data.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- We keep the personal details of contacts in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. We keep contact details in order to send updates on the platform, information about the vertical, and optionally contact you for sales related activities;
- We analyze the statistics from web site visits, so that we can optimize the website, and also to determine which content is popular;
- Through your surfing behavior on our website, we conduct research to gain better insight into our customers. We only do this with your consent (see our Cookie Statement for this).
What rights do you have?
Under the GDPR everyone has a number of rights. To use your rights, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information and inspection: You can request a copy of the personal data we store about you.
- Rectification: Do you feel that we have wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it.
- Deletion: You can have the personal information about you removed. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data.
- Restriction: If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, then you can also limit that processing.
- Objection: You can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. We will then terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Portability: If you would like a copy of all the data we hold on, please contact us.
- Withdraw permission: for example, to receive newsletters. If you wish to withdraw consent for a processing, you can contact us.
- Submitting a complaint to the supervisor: If you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, we would of-course like to hear that. You also have the option to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary. The retention period is related to the purpose for which the data was obtained and any legal obligations.
Principles of processing
We process most of the data based on a legitimate interest: for marketing purposes and to keep you informed of news, information and events that may be of interest to you. Furthermore, we process certain data with your consent: this concerns in particular online tracking methods. Read our Cookie Statement for this.
To protect your personal data, we have taken the following measures:
- Our employees’ servers and devices are equipped, where appropriate, with current security software, such as a virus scanner, firewall and encryption.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the browser.
- All employees of Carpio who have access to personal data are trained in carefully handling your data.
We hire service providers for the execution of our services. These are not ‘third recipients’, but processors. For example, we work with an email service provider (Google), a hosting provider (AWS), a CRM (Hubspot) and use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with the assignment of Carpio and we rely on the protection of these third-party SaaS platforms.
On the website of Carpio there are a number of references to other websites of organizations. Carpio is not responsible for the way in which those parties process personal data. You can read the privacy statement of the organization in question for this.
version 1.1 – Mar 2022